MOST Ricoh LAN Fax Integration - Improved Scan To Fax Capabilities
Modular Object Scanning Technology (MOST) provides on-demand distribution of documents right from the convenience of the MFP. MOST seamlessly integrates with leading devices such as Ricoh LAN Fax, providing the following enhanced features for business document workflow and efficiency:
- Specific LAN Fax Options - Enter in fax numbers, subjects, notes, cover pages, and more.
Ricoh LAN Fax Options From The MFP Screen
- Additions, Edits, And Deletions To Electronic Fax Phonebooks - Add, edit, or delete stored fax phonebooks from the MFP that are either private or public based on user settings.
Add/Edit/Delete Electronic Fax Phonebooks MFP Screen Collection
- Tracking Of Outbound Faxes - With the Ricoh LAN Fax status tab within the LAN Fax MFP screen collection, see real time fax statuses of all faxes sent from the MFP at its screen.
Ricoh LAN Fax Status MFP Screen
- Monitoring Of Fax Documents - Control and monitor fax documents from a web portal.
- Improved Faxing Capabilities - Provides Enterprise Scan to Fax capabilities that are feature rich.
Scan To Ricoh LAN Fax Watch & Learn Webinar
The Scan To Ricoh LAN Fax Watch & Learn Webinar demonstrates how Ricoh LAN Fax can integrate seamlessly with MOST. A FabSoft Engineer will discuss the following:
- How To Install & Integrate Ricoh LAN Fax With MOST
- How To Configure Ricoh LAN Fax For Scan To Fax Capabilities
- How To Create Or Retrieve Electronic Fax Phonebooks
- How To Send Faxes And Check The Status Of Any Fax
- All Available Options Of The Ricoh LAN Fax MFP Screen Collection
Ricoh LAN Fax Pricing & Requirements
|Reform V15 Base Server||1||$985|
|Ricoh LAN Fax Plug-In||1||$1,340|
Example Total MSRP:
Reform Base Server + MOST Pack (10) + Ricoh LAN Fax Plug-In = $10,880
- Purchase inquiries can be made by contacting FabSoft's Sales Department directly at 973.767.2100 ext. 1 or emailing here.
- Please note that all downloads come with a free 60-day trial evaluation.