Reform PDC Integration with Lexmark's MFPs
Reform PDC is an enterprise class document scanning, routing and printing solution that provides on-demand delivery of documents right from the convenience of the Lexmark multi-function printer (MFP). Documents can be faxed, emailed, printed, archived or intelligently routed with ease from a Lexmark MFP.
With a single click, users can search for client contact information, send a client a document via fax or email, as well as archive it to a company's document repository, all from the MFP screen.
How Can Reform PDC MFP Technology Benefit You?
- Design & Customize Screens - Easy to use WYSIWYG design tool for customizable MFP screen display and document flow.
- Reliability & Security - Login verification and 512 bit encryption. Each user will have their own interface regardless of which MFP they are using. Reform PDC also uses enterprise-wide load and error balancing technology for checking the status of successful document routing and activity logs to ensure document delivery and device monitor usage.
- Customize Workflow - Create your own custom workflow with built-in wizards.
- Update & Install In Batches - Easily update and install on multiple machines with Reform PDC’s mass deployment tool.
- Seamless Integration - Utilize built-in connectors to most common devices.
- Roaming Profiles - Each user is presented with their own interface regardless of the MFP they are currently using.
- Route Documents From The MFP - Conveniently access data from databases. Users can input document routing information from the MFP screen.
- Scan to Fax & Email - Scanned documents can be distributed to fax and email systems. Simply enter in any fax number or email address, add a subject line and any notes, and send all from the MFP screen. To make it even easier, Reform PDC allows information in a company's databases accessible from the MFP screen so users can search and select fax cover page templates, email addresses, and fax numbers.
Scan To Archive Systems - Seamlessly integrates with leading archive systems like SharePoint, allowing users to configure their documents to be automatically archived. Specify directory locations, indexes, descriptions, document types, and more directly from the MFP screen.
Reform PDC video using a Lexmark MFP and Office 365 / SharePoint
Reform PDC deployment tool for Lexmark MFPs:
Reform PDC Scan To Email MFP Screen
Reform PDC Scan To Fax MFP Screen
Scan To Archive MFP Screen
- Scan to Printers - From the MFP screen, users can print scanned documents to any printer on the network while controlling all finishing options. The document can also be directly scanned, printed to the device, and then delivered to the server for distributable copy.
- Scan to Users Home Directory - Users can browse through their Active Directory home directory right from the MFP screen. Scanned documents are automatically sent to the folder that the user selects.
Reform PDC with MFP integration Pricing:
|Reform V15 Base Server||1||$985|
|Card Authentication License|
* Non-Proprietary - Card Swipe Login Authentication
|1||$1100||Included in MOST|
|MOST Pack |
Example Total MSRP:
Base Server + MOST Pack (10) = $9,540
- Purchase inquiries can be made by contacting FabSoft's Sales Department directly at 973.767.2100 ext. 1 or emailing here.
- Please note that all downloads come with a free 60-day trial evaluation.