MOST is the document scanning and routing software component of our Reform® document management system.
MOST is a document scanning and routing software capable of not only digitizing documents but also delivering files quickly and securely from the convenience of your copy machine or scanner. With just one visit to the copy machine, documents can be securely printed and or routed by email, fax, document management system etc.
MOST has been designed to provide the best user experience possible. Take document scanning and routing, an essential part of any company's daily routine, and make it a more efficient, accelerated process with this premier solution.
So How Can MOST Benefit You?
- Route Documents From Your MFD - Conveniently access data from databases and input document routing information directly from the MFD screen--deliver multiple documents to multiple recipients at a time. Search and select fax cover pages, fax numbers, email addresses, and more. MOST seamlessly integrates with leading document management systems such as SharePoint, allowing users to configure their documents to be automatically archived. Specify directory locations, indexes, descriptions, document types, and more directly from the MFD screen.
- Multi-Threading Feature - Captured data is processed at a faster, more accurate rate given the funneling of information through multiple processing threads instead of just one.
- Reliability - MOST also uses enterprise-wide load and error balancing technology for checking the status of successful document routing and activity logs to ensure document delivery and proper device usage.
- Security - Enhanced information security via login verification and SSL encryption. Profiles can be created for individuals or user groups and each user will have their own interface regardless of which MFD they are using.
- Boost User Experience Through Customized Screens - MOST's intuitive, WYSIWYG ("What You See Is What You Get") screen design tool can be used to create MFD screen displays for specific document workflows. For example, the Zonal OCR feature within Reform VDP calls for a well-organized interface so users can quickly associate which OCR tab corresponds to the document workflow they are about to initiate. MOST's Screen Designer would be the tool to use in order to place and label tabs appropriately.
- Update & Install In Batches - Easily update and install MOST on multiple machines with MOST’s mass deployment tool. You'll be ready to scan and route documents in no time.
- Seamless Integration & Scalability - No matter how intense or complicated your internal systems may be, MOST can be scaled up or down to provide you with the ideal technology fit for your needs. In addition, any-sized scanner is compatible--everything from a desktop scanner all the way to an enterprise-level MFD.
- User-Friendly - Once installed, the learning curve is reduced to an absolute minimum. MOST was designed with the end-user in mind. It's simply a matter of scanning your document(s), choosing your destination(s), and hitting send.
The Reform VDP technology can be purchased as a software downloadable product that can be installed on one computer or Reform Link is a small computer that includes MOST plus many other FabSoft technologies.
|Item||MSRP||60 Day Trial Download||Purchase|
|MOST 10 MFP Package
Reform Link Pricing
|Item||Desktop clients||MOST clients||Tracker clients||VDP Included||MSRP||Item Number||Purchase|
|Reform Link Box - Small
|Reform Link Box - Medium
|Reform Link Box - Large
Note: The Reform Link computer (Medium and Large only) includes a full Reform VDP server license that runs directly on the Reform Link computer.
*The approximate software value of each Reform Link box above is $32,500 (RFMLSMB-10), and $40,400 (RFMLSMB-20) dollars respectively. Depending on your business needs, the actual purchase price is $7,000 or $11,000 dollars.
If you have any questions contact our sales department at 973.767.2100 or emailing here. Anyone of our FabSoft representatives would be happy to speak with you about MOST and how your business can benefit from this powerful document capture solution.