Reform VDP is a business document solution that can automatically route documents to printers, fax solutions, email systems and archiving solutions for any industry. This solution provides the necessary tools for businesses to enhance and add routing intelligence to any type of business document.
Our powerful variable data printing software is the first step towards a paperless office...
Reform VDP is a business document solution that can maximize the full potential of your company's day-to-day productivity. This variable data printing software solution provides the necessary tools for businesses to enhance and add automatic routing intelligence to their document processing.
The Reform VDP variable data printing software allows you to easily revamp the look of any pre-printed transactional documents including invoices, checks, reports, statements, and much more.
Reform VDP produces high-quality documents on regular printing paper, eliminating the need for purchasing and storing pre-printed forms. Experience boosted productivity and considerable reductions in print costs with our premier variable data printing software.
How Can Your Business Benefit From Reform VDP?
Design Business Documents Effortlessly, Reduce Costs & Improve Efficiency
- Re-Design & Update Transactional Documents - The form design editor enables your IT administrator to create form designs and customize any type of business document. Improve the overall appearance of your documents, and continue to enhance their structure as your business needs evolve.
- Speed Up Document Processing - Entering bits of variable information on a form from a desktop computer is both tedious and time-consuming. In one fluid process, Reform VDP variable data printing software intelligently takes the data from a print job, populates it onto a pre-designed electronic form, and then routes this document to either a printer, email address, fax machine, or archive system.
- Zonal OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Feature - Take a scanned document, and open it within Reform VDP's Form Designer tool. Target specific zones on a document to capture only the information you need. Once captured, this data is then used to properly index the document, and deliver it to its correct destination in either PDF or TIFF format. Newly scanned documents no longer need to be manually indexed, and this captured data can be inserted into future search queries to locate files faster than before.
- Reduce Print Costs - No longer waste money purchasing and storing pre-printed forms. Now print-on-demand with plain paper and start seeing the immediate cost savings.
- Less Data Entry Means Fewer Errors - Mistakes in data entry are common when document processes become prolonged and are rooted in manual processing. By utilizing our Reform VDP design tool, reduce the possibility of human error and allow our VDP technology to automatically populate a form with its corresponding data.
- Bridge The Paperless Gap - Reform VDP is the first step towards a paperless office given its automated processing features.
Speedline Athletic Wear Uses Reform VDP
The Reform VDP technology can be purchased as a software downloadable product that can be installed on one computer or Reform Link is a small computer that includes Reform VDP plus many other FabSoft technologies.
Reform VDP Pricing
|Item||MSRP||60 Day Trial Download||Purchase|
|Reform VDP||$ 4,280*||Buy Now|
*Includes Reform Base Server and three print drivers.
Reform Link Pricing
|Item||Desktop clients||MFP clients||Tracker clients||MSRP||Item Number||Purchase|
|Reform Link Box - Medium||10||5||100||$7,000||RFMLSMB-10||Buy Now|
|Reform Link Box - Large||20||10||200||$11,000||RFMLSMB-20||Buy Now|
Note: The Reform Link computer (Medium and Large only) includes a full Reform VDP server license that runs directly on the Reform Link computer.
*The approximate software value of each Reform Link box above is $32,500 (RFMLSMB-10), and $40,400 (RFMLSMB-20) dollars respectively. Depending on your business needs, the actual purchase price is $7,000 or $11,000 dollars.
To schedule a free call with a presales engineer please email [email protected] or call (973)767-2100
Please note that all downloads come with a free 60-day trial evaluation.