Email System Solutions
Once Reform has received the initial print stream from any operating system, inbound capture utility, line of business application, etc., it can enhance the print stream and send the information to printers, fax systems, email systems, and archive systems. Reform can deliver emails to most common email systems in Vector PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, and PCX formats.
- Standard SMTP E-Mail Server
- Exchange Server
- Any Version of Outlook
- Any Version of Lotus Notes
Types of Security Methods That Can Be Added To Any PDF Format
- 128 bit encryption
- Printing restrictions
- Copy restrictions
- Saving restrictions
- Editing restrictions
Reform® Can Retrieve Email Information In 3 Ways:
- From A Text File - If an email address is in the information sent from your application (accounting, form generation system, etc.), it can be read by using a special field called "email-to" on the text layer.
- From A Database - An email address can be searched using the information sent from your application (accounting, form generation system, etc.). Reform provides a lookup database that can store all of your clients' information. This provides the user with a convenient way to retrieve any necessary information needed to automate email processing. For example, if the contact name of your client appears in the information sent by your application, Reform can use it to look up his/her email address and send the printout accordingly.
- From An ODBC Compliant Database - Reform can use a custom defined map to any ODBC database to retrieve email information.
|Reform Base Server||1||$985|
|Email Connector||Per Server License||$1,370|
|*Please note that all downloads come with a free 60-day trial evaluation|
Example Total MSRP
Reform Base Server + Email Connector + Reform VDP = $5,650
Purchase inquiries can be made by contacting FabSoft's Sales Department directly at 973.767.2100 ext. 1 or emailing here.