- Faxed Purchase Orders require 24 – 30 hours to be delivered to vendors.
- Entries that were manually created had to be referenced on the Purchase Order before being faxed to accommodate shipping time to vendors overseas.
- There were no transmission records to verify if the Purchase Order was delivered successfully.
- Faxing Purchase Orders caused many buyers to lose thousands of productivity hours.
- Merchants manually retrieved Purchase Orders from a file cabinet to discuss or refax them when a vendor called with questions.
- The Purchase Orders were stored in files for two years, unboxed, warehoused for an additional five years, and then shredded if irrelevant.
With FabSoft’s SysConnect, purchase orders changed and followed the same document workflow system. Also, it provided Frank’s Nursery & Crafts with a better document management solution that resulted in greater productivity, reliability, consistency, and thousands of dollars in savings. They have saved approximately $73,372.00 per year with the use of SysConnect.